Twilight

|
 Lately, I've been captivated by Twilight. Although I thought I would hate this book (I don't know why, I just hate to love what all the other stupid girls are loving), I'm actually liking it. I mean you just picture down what Bella's saying about how Edward is and what he does and you just can't stop sighing and when they get closer and closer until they get their first kiss you imagine yourself being with Edward, imagining him as handsome as you want. With all the features you want for him. Yes, I'm really corny and I love that stuff, but I hate it when I wake up and realize it's just a book made for teenagers to get a lot of money.  

 What I really like about reading is that the story can be however you want it because when you see a movie, you don't imagine, you just watch what someone else imagined. The movie isn't really as impressive as the book. That guy, I don't know what Pattinson isn't as charming and handsome and breathtaking as he was supposed to be. I agree with some people that that role should have been played by Gaspard Ulliel, a French model and actor. 

 But, however, I think they did a great job with the movie (although I don't like it, but now that I'm reading the book, I think they had really good ideas). They made their own story starting from the original one. 

 I guess I'm already out of ideas, so I'll keep reading my book. 

Blue Staple :]



No comments: