First Try...

|
Have you ever had that feeling that someone's staring at you all the time until finally you freak out and remember that knife you just placed some minutes ago in the kitchen?

 Well, me neither. 

 By the way, I'm Blue Staple. Yeah, I know, I usually write in Spanish, but I guess it's time to get to the next stage. Which next stage? I don't know, I just wanna practice my English a little bit. I hope you don't mind if there's any mistake; it's just that I get nervous when I'm writing in English. 

  Hum... Well I don't know what to say (again). My hands are still shaking because I finally defeated a big bad guy of Resident Evil. I've been trying to kill him during the last 3 days. But when I started the next mission, I was killed during the first 5 minutes ¬¬

 I guess I'll need to practice with the first missions, but I think that'll be just impossible. My classes are beginning next Monday :(. I've already prepared my notebooks, pens, pencils, etc.

 But well, I guess that's it. I'll keep writing in Spanish of course (so keep in touch, cheers!). So don't worry if these posts aren't as big as the ones in Spanish, 'cause they'll be back.

Blue Staple :]

No comments: