bands...

|
Mmm... I'm bored sooo I decided I'd might as well do something productive (yes hmwk, but I just cannot force myself to focus on something stupid). Weee, let's get random.
I've got this friend whose life are movies, and he's got these mega - lists on the best movies on blah, and best blah, and actors blah, effects blah, and I think you're getting the concept, if you aren't then go buy some candy or summat. Here is my top 10 list of movies. blah.
  1. Amelie
  2. Little Miss Sunshine
  3. Zoolander
  4. La ciencia del sueƱo (srry, I only got the name in spanish and french...)
  5. Amelie
  6. What the bleep do we know
  7. The Illusionist (yes, it is better than the prestige)
  8. Cinema Paradiso
  9. Amelie
  10. Super Size Me

Aaaand... I dunno. Guess I should go to sleep or summat... long live the ponies and foals. good music, shite yeah. stuck in fucking chicken town.

green staple :]

No comments: