About Us

|
Heyyy hello I'm the greatest commonly named orange staple.
I'll tell you a little bit about the staple community. We are little organisms in a super elitist society, as you should know, society appears to be the law above all. I, the orange staple, is one of those that goes the against the flow and so blue and green. Society would give me the tag of being "pandrosa" but guess what I really don't care what they think about how I dress, how I look, or how I talk because my life does not revolve around their opinion. I'm one of those that gets up whatever clothes I see I put on, don't you feel sorry for the girls that come in high heels with like 5 ounces of make up in the face just to study? Well I know I do because they go with the flow and they depend on what I say, what you say, what everyone says; that's their life.
So here I leave you with a thought do you want to be like me, a person that does as she pleases and really doesn't give a crap about what people say or do you wan to be the person that lives for society's thoughts?
Happiest Orange Staple :]

No comments: